• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Hertitage....

3 posts in this topic

Does it seem as of late that there photo's of the coins are getting worse... I mean they were never great.. but you could get up close on a coin...without is blurring out... now they are all blurry when you try to get up close.....Imagine what they could sell coins for with good photos... Any thoughts?

Yep. Their previous auction was awful with photos. I looked at the color "Platinum Night" catalog and the coins looked great. When checking online the current prices I saw the online photos and couldn't believe it.

I bet their awful photos hurt their consignments.

I sent in 30 PCGS PR Jeffs for their FUN auction last Feb. Lost roughly 30% on my investment, partly due to the lousy pics! When a proof coin looks like a MS in the auction, it doesn't matter what the insert says---people want to see the COIN in as accurate a representation as possible.

They don't do this, thus, I will never use them again---unless they allow their consignors to submit their own pics for the auctions.