• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Show your Gold Coins!
1 1

338 posts in this topic

Bill Jones, being a Georgia Boy myself, I love those Dahlonega coins!!! :cloud9:

MM

Thank you very much! (thumbs u

This is part of my Dahlongega gold coin type set, although it's more than likely that the 1855-D gold dollar could de-rail that project. (shrug)

Thanks Bruceswar for the comment on my Atlas holding the 1883-S

Speaking of type, here are two Charlotte mint coins part of my C mint type gold set and my C mint half eagle set. Both were FUN pickups.

1847-C25dNGCAU55CACCFL.jpg

1852-ChalfeaglePCGSXF40CACCFL.jpg

I cant have a cigar.. I tried to get a 1878 $3 princess.. it was a make best offer and I tried.. auto-decline was the fate of my offer.

Now I have my eyes on a 1878 $20... fingers are crossed.

One of my few ICG coins, but the price was right. The coin has much more luster in hand, and is brighter. It is currently in an ICG MS67 holder. I keep telling myself that I am going to have it slabbed by NGC or PCGS, but I haven't gotten around to it.

21242-3.jpg

21242-4.jpg

I also like antebellum gold. This coin is in a NGC MS61 holder.

1851_Quarter_Eagle_Obv.jpg

1851_Quarter_Eagle_rev.jpg

I also have some nice antebellum New Orleans gold. If I can find it, I will post it too.