• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEWP: Washington with color for the 32-64 set.

7 posts in this topic

Here is my latest purchase. The coin is gorgeous in person, and my photos suck. The luster on this coin is unbelievable and rivals my 1934 in PCGS67. What are your thoughts as to grade and eye appeal?

1947O1.jpg1947R1.jpg

It looks like a beautiful coin. Unless I'm missing something, it could easily go MS67. But, I'm going to guess it's in a PCGS MS66 holder.

I know many will like this coin, but personally it is not for me. Maybe in hand I would like it, but based on these images I would pass. Technically the coin is MS66, but I could see this bumped to MS67 given the right day.

BTW congrats on moving forward on your set. Keep on pushing forward. Your set is gonna be great if you ask me. I am bias to Washingtons?

I know many will like this coin, but personally it is not for me. Maybe in hand I would like it, but based on these images I would pass. Technically the coin is MS66, but I could see this bumped to MS67 given the right day.

BTW congrats on moving forward on your set. Keep on pushing forward. Your set is gonna be great if you ask me. I am bias to Washingtons?

Thanks, I've always loved that sigline of yours......Talk about luster!!!