• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liquidation of silver proof sets

8 posts in this topic

I have large quantities of 2005 and 2006 silver proof sets I rec'd directly from the mint -- in fact I haven't even opened the shipping box for the 2006 sets. Suggestions on best way to liquidate these at a reasonable price outside of Ebay?

Thanks.

I haven't even removed the 2005 from the packaging....and for the 2006 they are still in the shipping box along with a ASE proof.

I would possibly be interested in purchasing a couple of sets. Any idea what you want for them? Send me a PM if you like. I just bought a Peace Dollar from Jason and I think he will vouch for me.

I will take $439 for ten (10) of the 2005 sets. Delivered and insured. PayPal.

$869 if you want twenty (20) of them.

I wasn't thinking quite that quantity... I have to let my investment budget recover from the holidays yet. I will contact you in a month or so when I have had a chance to do CPR on the bank account and see how many you have left at that point though.