• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Put this in your pipe and smoke it DHall

34 posts in this topic

That's the first time that I have ever heard of a NGC photograph making a coin look better. Usually the coins look much better in hand.

That's the first time that I have ever heard of a NGC photograph making a coin look better. Usually the coins look much better in hand.

It's all about how you tilt the computer monitor and expose it to proper lighting.

Nice pick up. I was watching that one to see if it would sell. I think you got it for a decent price and if you dont mind the darker toning I think you will be very happy with the coin...

Congrats.

Nice pick up. I was watching that one to see if it would sell. I think you got it for a decent price and if you dont mind the darker toning I think you will be very happy with the coin...

Congrats.

I think it will look really nice after I dip it and get all that tarnish off of it. :roflmao: