• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Still looking for 1950 PF-65 CAM Franklin

3 posts in this topic

A couple leads from BB friends at the FUN show, but nothing that was in the cards. Anyone aware of anything at a fair price?

Thank You.

http://www.randicoins.com/

Rick has some nice Franklins, but expensive. He may be able to get you what you want? I would send him a note with details and see what he can come up with. Nothing ventured nothing gained. I have been trying to put together a high end graded 1950 proof set and it get's expensive, so I look around from time to time.

Good luck, I hope you get that coin at a good price.

Thanks, I've checked his site in the past, but his prices are so unrealistically high (in my opinion) I'm not going to make an inquiry. He was on one of the cable channels last night pushing some over-priced proof halves, that in some cases were priced more than double than what was available as buy-it-now on Ebay. That's just not right.