• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New pickup...not from Heritage

7 posts in this topic

very nice coin. and in an older holder i believe.

i just started looking at heritage for the first time.

i've noticed, thats where all the quality coins are hiding.

however, i think the prices are a little higher, but i guess that's how its supposed to be.

however, i think the prices are a little higher, but i guess that's how its supposed to be.

Quality coins command the bigger bucks. Heritage is the place to be.

Quality coins command the bigger bucks. Heritage is the place to be.

yep, im just realizing that. i've spent 99% of my time on eBay, and realizing that 90% of it is not good. i guess i just like the user interface on ebay the best. heritage teletrade and all the others are a PAIN to go through. unless im doin something wrong.

guess its not a coincidence that im seeing 10x more CAC certified coins on Heritage either.

Heritage is great if you're willing to stick around and wait for the live auctions to roll through all the coins you want. Live bidding will let you snag some good prices on heritage; if you just bid online and hope, live bidders will always seem to outbid any good deals you had going.

thats what happens at any large auction with great/great/great items, great/great items and great items

there are so many great/great/great items that frequently great items and occasionally great/great items go for what seems to be a steal