• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kryptonitecomics FUN show report DAY 1 & 2

66 posts in this topic

Shane, it was great seeing you at the show and I especially love your shirts! The spider shirt was my favorite but I think the colorful one topped it! You're a fun guy, as well as generous! Thanks for sharing your time at the show with us.

Thanks Charmy...always a pleasure to see you and Todd having a good time.

It was a real pleasure meeting you Mike and hopefully we can hook up at many more of these shows and talk coins.

and no I don't believe I can ever top that shirt for future shows but I am going to try lol

and no I don't believe I can ever top that shirt for future shows but I am going to try lol

Hey Shane,

I buy some of my clothing and accessories from this shop in London. They are expensive, but if you are looking for a quality outlandish shirt, you might want to consider them.

Duchamp London

Having said that, you have a tough task outdoing that shirt from this year!

Shane, it was great seeing you at the show and I especially love your shirts! The spider shirt was my favorite but I think the colorful one topped it! You're a fun guy, as well as generous! Thanks for sharing your time at the show with us.

Thanks Charmy...always a pleasure to see you and Todd having a good time.

It was a real pleasure meeting you Mike and hopefully we can hook up at many more of these shows and talk coins.

hm I am not sure you have the build for it but, something like this could be made out of quarters and dimes.

red-sonja-costume12816947252191.jpg

hm I am not sure you have the build for it but, something like this could be made out of quarters and dimes.

red-sonja-costume12816947252191.jpg

Yeah... I'm thinking maybe he should be making one out of Yap stones. Just be careful where you position the holes.

Thank you for the excellent report Shane!!! I'm glad that you had a good time and were able to pick up some nice coins. :applause:

As for the shirt, well, I think it'd make a lovely test for color blindness...