• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What denominations do you collect?

What denominations do you collect?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What denominations do you collect?

44 posts in this topic

What's "golf?"

It's that big body of water off the west coast of Florida.

That is a gulf. :o

Golf is that sport featured on America's Funniest Videos where a guy gets hit in the groin with a ball.

What's "golf?"
i dunno, i like bowling cause the balls are bigger and the pins are easier to hit :)

Yeah, but have you ever tried getting the ball out of a sandtrap with a wedge?

Chris

The biggest problem is repairing the ball marks on the greens.

Chris

Sand traps at the bowling alley... the next extreme sport :)

Do I still need bowling shoes? Are boots ok? I hate getting sand in my socks.

Don't you ever get your socks off?

Your supposed to put them in your back pocket like those guys do when they play on tv.

Chris

What's "golf?"
i dunno, i like bowling cause the balls are bigger and the pins are easier to hit :)

Chris

The biggest problem is repairing the ball marks on the greens.

Chris

And raking the bunker after you hit the ball out of the sand pit.

What's "golf?"

Golf is a sport custom designed for liers. I mean just take the whole concept, you are supposed to take a roughly 1 inch ball, hit it with a 3 foot club, into a 3 inch hole a quarter mile away and only hit it four times. And then a lot of these "holes" have doglegs in them so you don't have a straight shot. I mean like most people would have problems hitting a 3 inch target with a rifle bullet at that range even with a scope.

If you did it and told someone no one in there right mind would believe it. And then you expect us to believe it when you say you did it only hitting it twice instead of four times.

It's like with Vegas, what happens on the golf course stays on the golf course and then we just lie about it later.

Has anyone here seen "Robin Williams: Live on Broadway"? It's got a hilarious bit about golf. I literally couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard, and all this talk of bowling balls is making me laugh even harder about that skit.

Steven

What's "golf?"

Golf is a sport custom designed for liers. I mean just take the whole concept, you are supposed to take a roughly 1 inch ball, hit it with a 3 foot club, into a 3 inch hole a quarter mile away and only hit it four times. And then a lot of these "holes" have doglegs in them so you don't have a straight shot. I mean like most people would have problems hitting a 3 inch target with a rifle bullet at that range even with a scope.

If you did it and told someone no one in there right mind would believe it. And then you expect us to believe it when you say you did it only hitting it twice instead of four times.

It's like with Vegas, what happens on the golf course stays on the golf course and then we just lie about it later.

Lie? Of course, they lie! I don't know anyone in their right mind who would fool around with a dogleg while it was up in the air.

Chris

What's "golf?"

Chris

You need to change who you're playing golf with, especially if they give you a "wedgie" before entering the sand trap. BTW, how would you figure that into your handicap?

What's "golf?"

Chris

You need to change who you're playing golf with, especially if they give you a "wedgie" before entering the sand trap. BTW, how would you figure that into your handicap?

I meant a bowling ball in a sandtrap.

Chris

PS. I don't play golf.

What's "golf?"

...a good walk spoiled...

Ain't that a fact Jeff! It's wierd that I enjoy a game that humiliates me soo much! lol

Competetive Golf is a game that is played on a five-inch course - the distance between your ears. ~Bobby Jones~

I've only golfed once, and it almost resulted in tragedy for a family in northern Wisconsin, but that is one of my favorite Mark Twain quotes...