• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD: GOLD CAC Stickered 1936 MS65FB Mercury Dime

15 posts in this topic

GOLD CAC Stickered 1936 MS65FB Mercury Dime - SOLD

I purchased this coin from a member of this forum, so I thought I will post it here for sale as well. Although brief, I have enjoyed looking at the coin very much.

Realistically, I can purchase perhaps 2 other coins for my registry collection for the value of this coin.

GOLD CAC Sticker: The person I purchased this coin from told me they had seen a post concerning the GOLD CAC sticker stating that perhaps there are fewer than 300 GOLD CAC stickered coins in existence.... across ALL coin series, not just Mercury Dimes. I thought that was an interesting bit of information.

PM me with your offer.

For reference, you can see my eBay record of 125+ transactions with 100% feedback and 5.0 DSR's across the board. My eBay seller ID: 40thfieldartillery-mlrs

* I reserve the right to NOT accept offers from certain persons.

creative-design-solutions011006.jpgcreative-design-solutions011005.jpgcreative-design-solutions011004.jpg

I will mark as sold when an offer has been accepted.

Thank you and Merry CHRISTmas!

Definately deserving of the gold CAC sticker, those surfaces look 66/67ish.

What's the spread on this coin from 65 to 66/67?

The previous owner had the same feeling about the coin surfaces as you have stated.

I only know enough to repeat what is recorded in the NGC U.S. Coin pricing list or 'pricing guide' rather...

Someone else is going to have to chime in with spread info, sorry. :popcorn:

My PM price offer expires at 12 noon Pacific on Sunday 12/25. It is my best and final offer.

Thank you.

Replied to your PM

Thanks and best of luck.

A VERRY NICE PIECE and with the CAC-gold in a OGH

(spread) POP is------780/836 PCGS & NGC

VALUES FROM THE OTHER SIDE

PCGS MS65+FB $100

PCGS MS66FB $135

PCGS MS67FB $475

Later---Rick

Thanks for the help Rick! (thumbs u

DeepStrike, I thought you were trying to assemble a set of Mercury dimes? If I recall, you just purchased this one from Lehigh for $75, and you're selling it already? What gives?

See post here.

DeepStrike, I thought you were trying to assemble a set of Mercury dimes? If I recall, you just purchased this one from Lehigh for $75, and you're selling it already? What gives?

See post here.

It is out of sheer curiosity I respond to your post.

Do you have so much free time that you need to be worried about other people? :blahblah:

How I approach building my collection is NONE of your business. (tsk)

My Merc. collection has already grown from one to six coins and possibly a few more by the end of the day. Since you MUST be so unbelievably nosey, I accepted an offer for quite a bit more than what I paid for that particular coin. Simple math... :hi: So Long....

See post here.

It is out of sheer curiosity I respond to your post.

Do you have so much free time that you need to be worried about other people? :blahblah:

How I approach building my collection is NONE of your business. (tsk)

My Merc. collection has already grown from one to six coins and possibly a few more by the end of the day. Since you MUST be so unbelievably nosey, I accepted an offer for quite a bit more than what I paid for that particular coin. Simple math... :hi: So Long....

Yes, I do have enough "free time" such that I can worry about the welfare of the other members of this forum. Your intentions have not come across as genuine in other dealings, so I was merely making others aware that you had JUST purchased this coin from Lehigh for $75. You are free to do with the coin what you wish thereafter.

As for "baiting you", I don't even know what that means.

Happy Holidays, and the best in the New Year.

I was under the impression that Lehigh only gave you the deal that you got because he was trying to give you a leg up on a good collection, not a chance to turn a quick profit. Take advantage of forum members' generosity at your own risk. These guys have eaten people up a spit out the pieces on several occasions in recent memory.