• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

~~~Slashed Prices~~~ Toned 1884-CC GSA,1884-O/O, HK-497,Columbian Half

8 posts in this topic

All reasonable offers considered.

I cleaned up the sold ones and added more.......see below.

<<<<<>>>

PayPal is fine.......need to sell quick.

Toned 1884-CC Morgan VAM-2 GSA Holder...........NOT Graded..No Papers or Box...............Asking $500 insured/delivered<<<>>>

c51d1466.jpg8ef81265.jpg

Toned 1884-O..................................... VAM O/O Doubled Ear......................RAW...............................................Asking $95 insured/delivered

OdoubledearRaw.png

20111029_180401891.png

20111029_180509252.png

1887 Morgan toned MS63 PCGS..........................................................................Asking $100 insured/delivered

dfd98ca1.jpg

91822aa1.jpg

1948 CALIFORNIA GOLD DISCOVERY HK-497 NGC MS64.....R5..................Gold Gilt..............................Asking $215 delivered/insured

1948CAHK-497GoldGiltGoldDiscoveryCentennielNGCMS64Obverse.jpg1948CAHK-497GoldGiltGoldDiscoveryCentennielNGCMS64Reverse.jpg

SCDs016.jpg

1893 Columbian Half Dollar Commemorative MS63 NGC..... beautiful reverse toning.............................Asking $100 delivered/insured

1893ColumbianhalfdollarNGCMS63obverse.jpg1893ColumbianhalfdollarNGCMS63reverse.jpg

SCDs038.jpg

Hi! coinsarefun for your information, I was going to check out your web site but my antivirus stopped a potential threat coming from your site. (shrug) I suggest you check it out. (thumbs u

Hi, depends on your anti virus, Norton seams to flag site problems and have had my web guy check it many times an he insists no problems :)

Tell me what antivirus you are using?

also if you can copy and paste what it says so I can forward it to him thanks

Stefanie

I will show this to my web guy but as I said he runs checks on it and it may be the ads that are causing this problem, which in this case we need to take a look at the ad company we are using.

Stefanie