• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I couldn't resist.... posted by Texan's Coins

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I hated to do it...

I'm getting ready to head out on vacation on Wednesday. Unfortunately, (Fortunately, really) I found a great deal on some coins I couldn't pass up, so I ordered them. Now, they'll be sitting at the post office for awhile waiting for me to come home. Oh well. Such is life.

Happy Thanksgiving. May we all take a turkey nap!

Happy collecting.

Marcus

See more journals by Texan's Coins

For anyone looking for a complete 70 set, I found this one on ebay for $2,095 compared to the others at $2,500:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-25th-ANNIVERSARY-NGC-70-SILVER-EAGLE-5-COIN-SET-ALL-NGC-MS-PF-70-/250937045852?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6d03735c

Marcus,

I know the feeling and I've done the same thing myself. I always hate it when I want to bid on a coin but the bidding will close in the middle of my vacation. Thank goodness for wi-fi hotspots.

Later,

Malcolm

OP, very true. That will be a nice treat to come home to. Hopefully a couple of Coin Worlds and Numismatic News as well.

Malcolm, it's hard to imagine that 5 or 6 years ago, we were confined to our desks to search for coins.

Marcus