• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted: Bust Quarters and Halves (especially quarters) by variety.Will stretch!

10 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I realize some of these are quite out there, some more than others, but here's my list of what I'm currently trying to fill. I will say that, right now, I am more focused on my CB quarter collection, but I am also running a CBH collection in the background.

For the quarters, I am looking for all the following varieties. I will be glad to look at anything you have that you think I might be interested in, but generally speaking, for ones that are R5+ and lower, I am only trying to get very eye appealing, choice original examples...I generally collect in the VG-XF range, but will consider all. For R6 and higher, I would prefer problem free, but will seriously consider all. Yes, I will stretch for the right coin!

1818 B6

1818 B7

1818 B9

1820 B5

1821 B2

1821 B6

1823 and 1827 (I have sort of decided that I may not be able to find/afford either of these, but who knows? If you have one that isn't too 'elite', let me know)

1828 B2

Small quarters, VF and higher please unless it's a very rare variety:

1831 B5

1831 B7

1834 B2

1835 B3

1835 B4

1835 B6

1835 B8

1836 B4

1836 B5

1837 B1

1837 B4

1837 B5

1837 B6

As for the halves, right now I am mainly looking for R4+ to especially R5 and higher coins...will consider any interesting coin though, especially with eye appeal.

Have you checked out D. Osburn? Their website doesn't have lots of pics, but they have generally good descriptions and I think they would send you pics on request.

Sorry, wouldn't let me spell out what the D. stands for which is a synonym for Richard usually.

Thanks for the suggestion, I have been aware of Osburn for years. He unfortunately doesn't have anything on my list right now except for one, but I already have a nicer one that I'll want to upgrade.

Still looking!