• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25th ASE Set Trade request

1 post in this topic

I am wondering if anyone is willing to do a trade in the next week if my situation proves to be unresolved. What I am looking for is someone who is willing to trade a 25th anniversary set (5 coins) still sealed in the box from the mint for one that is out of the box from the mint. Actually any number up to 3 sets.

Here is my deal, I ordered 3 sets and it looks like UPS damaged the mint box and repacked it so I am guessing I won't be able to submit the sets for grading. I know some people are not going to submit theirs so I am just hoping to get a straight across trade so I have the sets graded. I know this sounds confusing, but I for pictures and more details you can read my thread here.

Original post

I have contacted the mint and am awaiting their response.

I have contacted UPS to see what they have to say.

And lastly I sent pictures to NGC of the box and I am waiting to see if they will take the box as original.

My gut feeling is none of them will help me out as the customer...so that leaves me out here begging for a trade. Please let me know if anyone is interested. I can provide several references from the NGC forums that I have bought/sold with and my eBay user id as references. Thanks for looking.