• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10th Anniversary Platinum sets posted by jxs525

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Anyone who is in the 10th Anniversary Registry (CHECK YOUR SET ASAP) Rev proof is missing from set!

Today I notice I wasn't first ranked in 10th anniversary platinum set. So looked in to it and I noticed that the Rev proof was missing.

Don't worry everyone, all you have to do is click on "EDIT SET" then on the right hand side of the Rev proof slot you will see a blue box saying "1 avail.coin" click on it then click on "cert#" you will see the coin added to slot, then click on "save" at the bottom and it will be back in your Registry.

Happy collecting! Jimmie

See more journals by jxs525

Thank you very much for posting this message. My reverse was also missing, and the funnest thing that happened was that the picture and awards showed up as soon as I relisted the available coin.

Wow I would have missed this years cut off time if I didnt see your post.

Again

Thank You.

Larry

Your welcome Larry! I'm glad to do it! It would of been a bummer if we missed this years registry cut of date. I noticed it by chance, I'm going to start checking my registries more often "LOL"

Take care, Jimmie