• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Attn: Lincoln Set collectors : Now selling Unc Set 1929-1958PDS

1 post in this topic

See lot #1402 in the Stacks & Bowers sale @ www.stacksbowers.com selling in this Tuesday's session in Baltimore. The catalog describes the lot as all grades from MS-60 BN to MS-66RD with the 1931S in MS63 RB. The collection is housed in a Dansco album with archival slipcase. Currently the bid as of this post is $180. Besides the catalog description I can tell you that all coins were purchased from 1992-2000. It is a quality Lincoln wheat set and if you are a beginning a certified Lincoln Wheat set this is a great "harvest" opportunity. The 1931S alone is very clean, nice and valued by itself at $170 in MS63 using the latest Numismatic News price listing. I stopped at 1929 as I moved to other collecting interests. Anyone bidding will not be dissapointed. Happy Collecting.