• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1943 MS-66 Lincoln Cent For Sale

3 posts in this topic

HI, I have never done this before, but I figured that I would give it a try.

I have a MS-66 Lincoln Cent to sell. I would rather some one from in here have it if they would like it than sell it to a dealer, or Ebay. I am willing to let it go for 40 firm dollars. I can do the paypal thing, as it seems to be the easiest.

I will take a check, but it will have to clear first before I send it.

Contact me through this thread, and we can go from there if your interested.

There is no shipping charge. You will have a seven day return privliege.

The number so that you can look it up is 4056403-003

Yes I tried! But with the grading Prices17.00 and the return postage and handling, about 6.00, then my postage and insurance. well, you get the picture. and then there is the price that I paid for the roll. Thank goodness I was not figuring in the time I spent going through the roll!

But the one difference that all of those have in common is that they are not NGC. lol! I may just trade it for something if I have to.

You did a lot of research, I appreciate that! Thank you!

It just may help me sell it!

Actually, if I did sell this I was going to slab two more Lincoln 1970 s/s with the moneyI have one already in being graded. I am sitting on pins and needles, or is that wrappers and slugs? I don't know!