• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: Two 2006 20th Ann. sets NGC 69. 2008 W $5 AGE NGC MS70

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I am new to this site but some of you may know me from CU as the same name. No, I didn't get banned from there lol, just wanted to give this place a chance at doing some buying & selling. So here goes, let's see if I can figure out how this site works. By the way, is it the same as CU where you're allowed only 1 bump a day of your own thread? tia

I have these two 2006 20th Ann. sets in 69 across the board. Asking $625 delivered using paypal "gift" or a Postal money order as payment for them both. I have the OGP for one of them.

asesobv.jpg

asesrev.jpg

I also have this 2008 W $5 AGE in NGC MS70 that I would let go for $415 delivered.

08wage.jpg

Please send me a message if interested in either or both, and thanks for looking. I look forward to becoming a part of this community and I hope that those of you who don't know me would afford me the opportunity to gain your trust in doing business as I have with many on CU. References from there can be provided if requested.

Nice coins,and welcome to the boards :whee:

There is really no established "bump" limit since there is really no need

to bump that many times (usually it is just to get your sale on the first page ;) )

If someone has sent you a PM, you will see a small flashing envelope to the right of "MY STUFF" at the top of the page. New messages, new threads, and threads that have new replies will be highlighted in yellow.