• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Attachments

12 posts in this topic

Can someone help me with info on hew to attachment nice photo of coins on the chatboard. New to the chat boards, and i see that people have better looking attachment then me. What size is, what extention should etc etc.

People on this chat board have been so helpful.

Thanks

Most folks have the images uploaded to the web in sites like photobucket. Then all they do is embed the html link into their post. If you are trying to post images only located on your hard drive then you are going to run into size limitations.

If you have an image uploaded to the web already simply reply to a post and look for the icon above the text box that looks like a piece of paper with a triangle and a blue box and green circle. Click on that button and then paste in the url address like : http://www.photobucket.com/mypics/coinimage

that should give you a picture in your post like:

new009.jpg

But -- if all the coins you post look like that Morgan dollar, then you will have a lot of board members salivating over their computer screens!

Welcome to our friendly little neighborhood!

CUBS fan :o ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

doh!

As I post this, my Cards are up on the Phillies in game 5, fourth inning. Sorry :):devil: ....

Yea, Cards!

Chris