• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOW on Ebay: Double eagles, gold dollar, half cent, half dime

9 posts in this topic

Thank you Coinman, I appreciate it.

I'm not worried about the double eagles, they'll do well. The half dime is a real beauty. Toning & luster is MUCH better than the photos indicate, The gold dollar is also an excellent piece. I hope I at least break even :)

Incredible coins Filthy! I've been wanting a nice steel cent for the past month and finally bought one last week :-( Yours would have been better.

You might not know me, but I'm a big fan of your hoard! Awesome collection Met-Man :-)

Incredible coins Filthy! I've been wanting a nice steel cent for the past month and finally bought one last week :-( Yours would have been better.

You might not know me, but I'm a big fan of your hoard! Awesome collection Met-Man :-)

Thank you Ryan & welcome to the boards :)

You'll like it here. There are lots of great folks here with a great deal of numismatic knowledge. Plus a few familiar faces you may know.

The 1888 gold dollar is an absolute beauty and I bid on it.

I'll bid higher as the auction winds down, the only thing I am concerned about is the sales tax.

Hopefully Hurricane Irene won't affect bidding too much. I know some folks down the East coast have lost power & I've been having issues with my verizon internet all day. Only one I'm concerned about is the half dime. Hopefully it gets a few more bids.

Sooooooo,

here's one last

:bump: