• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colorful Coins

159 posts in this topic

I have to admit I'm a fan. :)

I try not to pay too much of a premium for color due to the fact that I've lost a ton of $'s in the past because of overpaying for it.

Post some color: :)

1964Dhdobv1B.jpg

This coin was in a PCGS 64 holder. Sent it to NGC to ensure the proper grade was assigned to it. PCGS's loss was my gain:

:)

1897pcobv1-1.jpg

1897pcrev1.jpg

Same coin just showing a little of the color

1897pcobvm1.jpg

1897pcrevm1.jpg

Now in an NGC 64 CAM holder with an Eagle Eye Photo Seal. Mark Goodman images.

Rick and Mark both stated to me it's one of the nicest 64 's they've seen and may reside in a 65 holder one day. POP 1/0 for the grade and designation, only five total Cameo's across all grades and designations.

How about a couple of Mercs....yeah...OK...I've showed these a million times but that's because I've owned them forever. :kidaround:

10c-18s_small.jpg

10c-19s_small.jpg

jom

This Oregon Trail is not in hand, it is reserved from Mark Felds newest offering. I should have this week though. I was having coin posting withdrawl so I posted it without actually having possesion (Is that bad coin etiquette?).

I have wanted a colorful Oregon Trail a long time. I think it is one of the most beautiful coins is US coin history. :cloud9:

MS66 CAC

Cheers

OP

114788.jpg.703ada9c3e020c44f52858db3613ca75.jpg

114789.jpg.95d1006765487deb5db509054574a4e3.jpg

Nice "skin" on that Frankie and also a nice Oregon Trail. Snagged this Delaware from Mark's new offerings: :)

commemDelawarengc65.jpg