• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1875 s Seated Quarter . NGC au53- Price Drop On Hold :-)

7 posts in this topic

Hi Folks

Up for sale is a nice looking seated quarter . The specimen has a die crack that encircles the whole reverse of this nicely toned coin .

I'm after $250 for it or maybe a swap with a CBH. PP +3%, Delivery is included.

The coin is in the states so delivery will be quicker than normal if she was coming from NZ

Thanks Martin

187525cngcau53-1.jpg

Martin, do you happen to have the other pictures. I believe they are more representative of the coin. The coin is actually very vibrant with much luster and more colorful than these pictures show. There are many shades of orange and a dark streak of cobalt blue on the obverse to the right of the bust.

I have looked all around my D**n computer for it but can't find it anywhere . If you have time can you poat it . Thnaks

Martin, here is a different and I think more representative look at the coin, of course, that's just in my opinion. Oh and this coin has a really nice die crack near the rim almost all the way around the coin if I remember correctly, for those of you who like that kinda stuff!

1875sn53.jpg