• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kudos to NGC!

5 posts in this topic

I gotta say, I am impressed. As I posted I got 3 coins BBed @ NGC and a apology letter from John Maben, their finalizer.

Of course I wrote back and said thanks. He then gave me a little insight into the reasons for the body-bags and I asked if he could look at one particular coin before it leaves, because I just didn't agree with the BB. He tells me that is too late but I should send it on back with another submission for another look by him, personally.

That was my first submission to NGC, it was a freebie and I'm not that active on their forums, hence I am the little guy.

That's customer service!

I'm not saying PCGS su*cks and NGC is great. I'll still submit coins to PCGS for certain sets. But as for NGC's customer service -- TOP NOTCH!

Michael

NGC really is trying to excel in customer service. Before Rick left, could you imagine someone from across the street offering you to send them the coin back to them to look at?

To bad NGC isn't located in CA so I could drop by and take them up on some of their offers. smile.gif

What do you call PCGS with consistent grading and great customer service?

See below for answer.

NGC of course!

As I've also posted, John Maben is a very customer-oriented individual; outstanding in every respect. NGC has taken the idea of customer service to the level it deserves in the best of businesses.

Hoot

I thoroughly enjoy NGC's excellent customer service. I'll be the first to admit that although PCGS is getting better, it still sometimes stinks. NGC has excelled tremendously in customer service, and they should be congratulated. Great job, guys. smile.gif