• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stacks Bowers ANA Chicago is finally up!

9 posts in this topic

It was a little disappointing......Only about 6 Walker coins that would interest me.

1916-S in MS 65 is nice except for the BIG carbon spot on the reverse in the eagle's wing feathers (piece of someone's lunch??).

There are 2 1917-S reverse MS 64 coins. One has been in their inventory for a LOOONG time and they weren't able to sell it before. The other is from David Hall's website. D.Hall coin was also stale and not selling. VERY NICE strike on 2nd coin (D.Hall) and luster seems GOOD but WAAYY too many contact abrasions on the obverse in the center skirtlines....a BIG detraction. IMHO.

1927-S 64 is FLAT plus I already have a good one.

1928-s 64 is FLAT and unimpressive and I already have one.

Same goes for the 1929-S 64 + coin......undeserving of that plus, although I don't have a 1929-S yet.

No bidding for me......I'll pass. :(

I suppose it depends on what you are looking for. I found 6 or 7 I'm interested in. Next week I'll be going over there to take a look! :whee:

jom

I suppose it depends on what you are looking for. I found 6 or 7 I'm interested in. Next week I'll be going over there to take a look! :whee:

jom

That is very true. Good luck and Happy bidding!!

I am interested in the New Rochelle orignal holder but I got to admit it does make me scratch my head. If this holder and the coins are original how in the world did one get graded Genuine cleaned?

There are a few Liberty Nickels CAC Ms 65 and 66 I am tracking

I will be submitting the lots to Mark for "sight seen" opinions.

Good Luck Everyone

OP