• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSHO : 1874 IHC NGC MS66 RB : price revised

4 posts in this topic

1874 Indian Head Cent graded MS66 RB by NGC. Multiple die cracks going through the date on the obverse and the shield on the reverse. Asking $1050 shipped. (terms of sale below)

1874indianngc66rbobverse.jpg

1874indianngc66rbreverse.jpg

Extended terms available upon approval. I require a third down, terms out to 90 days, shipment upon payment in full. There will be no refund if you skip out in the middle of your payment plan.

Reasonable offers considered and at the least you will get a pm back politely declining/accepting or countering. If I've never dealt w/ you please don't be offended if I ask for references, and please don't hesitate to ask for references from me if you need them.

Payment via Paypal+2.9%. Checks and money orders are Aok but if I've never dealt w/ you before I reserve the right to hold the coin until the check clears.

Thanks for looking.

Any questions and comments please PM.