• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Island Coins

8 posts in this topic

Since their site has been down for a while now, does anyone know if they are still in business in any capacity? They had/have some coins of interest to me.

Is this the same as Island Rarities? If so, that guy Dales still owes me $50 since like 2002!

I too appreciated the coins they stocked - but ATS

I had heard that the owner passed away some time ago.

This is true. Gary passed on awhile ago and is missed by all that knew him. MJ

I saw a 1924 Peace dollar in MS64 at the Orlando Summer FUN show.....asking price was $4000 doh!

but there is a nicely toned specimen over on the PCGS B/S/T that just got posted and the owner is taking offers. Not a monster but the reverse looks realy nice hm

Thanks Shane.

I think $400 is moon money for that coin.

The toning is both questionable and mottled in my opinion.

Besides, I already have a higher grade ms65 toner in that slot anyway.

What I really need is a 23d or 23s in ms64 w/ color.

Thanks for looking out for me.

Hey I tried...lol

I really didn't see but one or two Peace dollars with nice toning and of course the prices are crazy and the dates are always common....22, 23, 24 :eyeroll:

Hey I tried...lol

I really didn't see but one or two Peace dollars with nice toning and of course the prices are crazy and the dates are always common....22, 23, 24 :eyeroll:

Yes, not many Peace toners indeed.

It seems like most of them are 22-D's or 24-P's.

One day, I will have a full 24 coin set of interestingly toned Peace Dolllars :0