• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bust halves, Aussie gold for sale or trade! (PRICES REDUCED)

9 posts in this topic

I have some good looking coins for sale or trade, take a look! Everything is negotiable!

1807 DRAPED BUST HERALDIC EAGLE REVERSE O-110a NGC AU DETAILS $3200 OBO--PRICE REDUCED TO $2500

nice luster, and a lovely amber toning.

_MG_1885.jpg

_MG_1890.jpg

1830 CAPPED BUST HALF SMALL O NGC AU DETAILS...$220 OBO

This coin has great luster, and nice purple/rosie tone to it.

_MG_1879.jpg

_MG_1881.jpg

2002 AUSTRAILIAN $100 1OZ GOLD LUNAR SERIES (HORSE)...$1650 NOW $1500 OBO

_MG_1928.jpg

_MG_1926.jpg

The NGC slabbed coins received a details grade because evidently they were cleaned at some point down the road. Both coins have already toned over, so it's my guess that it happened a LONG time ago.

I am accepting trades as well. PM me if you are interested in anything.

Just some helpful advice: you may want to lower your prices and save eBay fees in the process. There is an AU50 Draped Bust Half Dollar on Heritage right now, problem free starting at $3,375, and previous records indicate that this may be a bit high. A problem coin will sell for much lower. I wish you the best of luck.

Just some helpful advice: you may want to lower your prices and save eBay fees in the process. There is an AU50 Draped Bust Half Dollar on Heritage right now, problem free starting at $3,375, and previous records indicate that this may be a bit high. A problem coin will sell for much lower. I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks for the advice, changes made to original post

why would you sell the 1oz gold coin under melt value ?

that coin is 1,550 all day. 1500 is almost pawnshop price lol.

also I would think it would carry more of a premium bc its a rare foreign coin.

i thought that original price was fair in my opinion.

cheers

:headbang:

why would you sell the 1oz gold coin under melt value ?

that coin is 1,550 all day. 1500 is almost pawnshop price lol.

I really need to sell some big ticket items for some personal reasons (I don't think the forum is interested in hearing my sob story). That's why I am letting these go cheap.