• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the grade.........Washington Quarter. **Grade Revealed**

11 posts in this topic

I am considering adding this coin to my collection. It appears to have nice eye appeal in the photos. It is currently in a PCGS holder. What do you think it grades, and what are your thoughts on the coin?

I pulled the trigger. For $120 there isn't much downside.

$(KGrHqYOKjQE3!lkJ-)rBN0b+bQJow~~_3.JPG$(KGrHqV,!lcE3H)66KcgBN0c!U2drw~~_3.JPG

$(KGrHqEOKjEE3FtbrZDjBN0b-6sSyw~~_3.JPG

This is a nice looking Quarter. I think this lands in MS66 as long as the luster is all there which I assume it is.

Maybe even MS67, but that is pushing it.

This is a nice looking Quarter. I think this lands in MS66 as long as the luster is all there which I assume it is.

I'm with Bruce on this one... and my first thoughts were actually 67. But... pictures can show too much or hide too much.

does the hairline and breast feathers look a little soft to anyone else? I'd say ms65

That is a pretty typical strike on a Washington like this, so I would say no.

I don't know much about these coins but I do know that I like this coin alot!! So I say buy it and love it!!

I'm with Bruce on this one... and my first thoughts were actually 67. But... pictures can show too much or hide too much.

(thumbs u