• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GreatCollections - Consign To Our Auctions, No Minimum Consignment, Lowest Fees

19 posts in this topic

GreatCollections.com About Us Consign Contact Us
GreatCollections Coin Auctions Certified Coin Auctions
www.greatcollections.com

America's Fastest Growing Coin Auction House
Browse Coins Silver Dollars 24-Hour Deals $1,000+ Certified Coins $1-$100 Certifed Coins

Consign Your Coins to GreatCollections

Instant Cash Advances Available
Fastest Turnaround & Professional Imaging of Every Coin
No Seller's Fees for Coins over $1,000

Print Consignment Form | View More Information

(Or Call Ian Russell or Raeleen Endo at 1.800.44.COINS)

Recent Prices Realized by GreatCollections

1878-CC $1
1878-CC Morgan Dollar
NGC MS-62
Sold for $310 - 9 Bids
$20 UHR
2009 Ultra High Relief
PCGS MS-70
Sold for $3,190 - 2 Bids
1882-S $1
1882-S Morgan Dollar
PCGS MS-66
Sold for $445 - 64 Bids

$10 Tyler
2009-W $10 Julia Tyler
PCGS MS-70
Sold for $2,090 - 1 Bid
1884-CC $1
1884-CC Morgan Dollar
NGC MS-64 GSA
Sold $264 - 7 Bids
1997-P $1
1997-P Silver Eagle
PCGS Proof-70 DCAM
Sold $582 - 14 Bids

MyGC Watchlist About Us Help Contact Us Trust Coin Shows
Bidding/Buying Coins Through GreatCollections Facebook Follow Us On Twitter

© 2010 - 2011 GreatCollections.com, LLC
2030 Main Street, Suite 315, Irvine, CA 92614-7290
Tel: 1.800.44.COINS (+1.949.679.4180)

I've received the e-mail, but I think my scarce variety 19th century type doesn't really fit your market (especially since it isn't uber-grade). (shrug)

I've received the e-mail, but I think my scarce variety 19th century type doesn't really fit your market (especially since it isn't uber-grade). (shrug)

We'll be building our offerings in upcoming weeks and months - it's our goal to try and expand our offerings to multiples of what it is now, and also add much more higher value and lower value material.

Sincerely,

- Ian

We'll be building our offerings in upcoming weeks and months - it's our goal to try and expand our offerings to multiples of what it is now, and also add much more higher value and lower value material.

Sincerely,

- Ian

Best wishes for your success.

what do you think you could sell a 1926 american sesquicentennial graded Ms65 by NGC for?

Do you have an image of the coin you can send me, please e-mail to ian@greatcollections.com - just need to understand if white or toned. Definitely of interest. Assume we are talking the 50c and not the quarter eagle.

Regards,

- Ian

Just wondering, are you no longer associated with Teletrade? Or is this a different Ian?

I used to be with Teletrade, but left my full time employment a year ago to create GreatCollections.

Regards,

- Ian

Sincerely,

- Ian

Best wishes for your success.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

- Ian

Yes, we accept foreign certified coins (NGC, PCGS and ANACS). Please use our regular consignment form for now (we are reprinting a special form for world coins to make it easier).

Any other questions, please let me know.

Sincerely,

- Ian

Bump - needing more consignments, large and small, for inclusion in our weekly certified coin auctions.

(We're also in Baltimore, table 353, accepting consignments and showing off highlights)

Regards,

- Ian