• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the grade Morgan Grade posted Thanks everyone.

18 posts in this topic

I like this coin.Great strike which is expected with that S mint mark. Agree with SPeck. MS64PL.

Chet

The pics are really messing with the fields to me. Not sure what kind of lighting was used but I've found it easier to grade these with a natural white light so the PL and DMPL fields are more noticiable. On a long shot, I'm goin MS63 DMPL. I like it Irvin!!

The pics are really messing with the fields to me. Not sure what kind of lighting was used but I've found it easier to grade these with a natural white light so the PL and DMPL fields are more noticiable. On a long shot, I'm goin MS63 DMPL. I like it Irvin!!

Hint "it does not have deep mirrors." ;)

Hint "it does not have deep mirrors." ;)

Either way a killer coin! I happen to like it!

Thanks everyone and agree with the grade. :hi:

101_0173.jpg

I wonder if it would have received a star instead of cameo from NGC?

Chris

I have one the same year in a PCGS OGH graded 64PL, yours looks better or you are a better photographer, nice coin ^^

I have one the same year in a PCGS OGH graded 64PL, yours looks better or you are a better photographer, nice coin ^^

Thank you sir. :hi: