• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Today at noon the US mint sells the 5 oz 2010 silver Hot Springs:

36 posts in this topic

I only got 7 of the 2010 P hot springs.I cant wait till next thursday for the yellowstone. I cant wait to see that buffalo... I will be an even bigger sellout... I will try to get 4 of them

I only got 7 of the 2010 P hot springs.I cant wait till next thursday for the yellowstone. I cant wait to see that buffalo... I will be an even bigger sellout... I will try to get 4 of them

They go on sale next Tuesday at Noon EDST. With the drop in the value of silver and the mint keeping the price at $279, there may not be a quick sellout due to their high premium over melt.

As many collectors know ,time has proven everyone loves the buffallo. Yellowstone will be the most collected of the series. I do believe it will sell out within the 2 days of being released.. I honestly think it will be sold out the first day.

They go on sale next Tuesday at Noon EDST. With the drop in the value of silver and the mint keeping the price at $279, there may not be a quick sellout due to their high premium over melt.

Any reason for the high premium? hm

The mint originally set the price when silver was much higher and they never lowered the price.

The mint originally set the price when silver was much higher and they never lowered the price.

Why not? Sounds like they are kinda greedy to me. What if silver fell to $20 an ounce again next week? I am glad I didn`t pull the trigger a few weeks back on this.

I will stick to gold. ;)