• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1806 Bust Quarter CAC! Radioactive Buffalo! Toned Peace dollar,Proof Barber Dime

4 posts in this topic

Time to sell off some duplicates in my collection. Offers considered!

Insured shipping included. Paypal gift or paypal + 3%.

1806 Bust Quarter NGC G4. CAC approved (image taken before it was submitted to CAC). Very PQ with a sharp strike. Light touches of toning around the periphery. $550

167t94n.jpg

1915 Buffalo Nickel NGC MS64 CAC. (Images taken before it was submitted to CAC). RADIOACTIVE TONING! Truly Gorgeous! $450

2naoby1.jpg

1z4y928.jpg

Here are some morgans that no longer fit in my collection. White coins priced using greysheet. Most of these have been in my collection for over 5 years, and have not been offerred for sale before.

1878S PCGS MS62. Grey dove toning on obverse. PL fields under the toning. PL reverse. Nicer in hand. Sold!

1880/9 s ANACS MS65 VAM-11 Hot 50 Medium S. Pretty reverse rainbow toning. Small white holder & accurately graded. Ive never tried crossing it. $275

2ewnyfp.jpgmcsmjs.jpg

1885o NGC MS62. Pretty dual sided toning. Bought raw a few years ago. Nice reds and blues. $300

icq0jb.jpg

1899o NGC Old Fattie holder MS64. Weak strike. Lightly toned. Sold

1902o NGC Old Fattie holder MS64. Looks like a 65. Very nice luster! Sold

1922 Peace Dollar PCGS MS63. VERY Pretty Toning! Not common to find it this nice. Sale pending

1zdcjlv.jpg

1830 Bust Half ANACS XF45. Nice colors in hand. $220

34837u9.jpg

1911 Proof Barber Dime PCGS PF64. Nice blue toning on the obverse. A few spots on the reverse. Has more color than the images show. The last example sold at Heritage in 6/2010 for about $1100. I am asking $850

11lioo4.jpg

r8ec8w.jpg

1926 S Oregon Commem NGC MS63 older holder. CAC approved. Very pretty lustrous toning on both sides. This coin just shines! It looks like an easy 64 to me. Sold

1936 Oregon Commem PCGS MS66 with lovely russet sunset toning on both sides. Very sharply struck! $400

msdfgo.jpg

1921 Peace Dollar PCGS AU55. Nice strike! Sold

ANS 125th Anniversary Medal in Bronze. It was made in 1983 and was given to ANS members. This medal was done by Marcel Jovine who did many other famous medals. Below is a stock image. The medal is very heavy and large. The box is a bit beat up due to the weight of the medal. No damage on the medal. $275

ansmedal1ep5.jpg

1876 Washington Danish Medal. White Metal in XF/AU $125

Pics coming soon.