• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kryptonitecomics/Key largo Rare Coins - Nice coins for sale!!!

18 posts in this topic

KLRCbanner.jpg

We now have some nice toned Morgans up on the site and I recieved a group of 80 proof coins from a registry set on consignment that are going up on the site this week so please stop by and check out what we have. If you would like to consign coins to our website just send us a note to keylargorarecoins@yahoo.com and let us know what you have and we would be happy to work with you

(thumbs u

Key Largo Rare Coins

As always you can find a link here to our current Ebay auctions or find a better list with images directly on our site!!!

Kryptonitecomics on Ebay

I have auctions ending Wednesday and then I wont have anything up until Saturday and Sunday of this weekend since I am out of town for the better part of next week and I don't want to have a week delay in shipping voins after payment so please check back this weekend if you don't see anything you like up currently. Also if you don't want to wait for auctions to run their course I have a new Ebay ID with Robin & Chris where we will be listing all of our BIN's so please take a look!!!!

Key Largo Rare Coins Now on Ebay!!!

Will you still continue to sell coins under your old eBay moniker, at least for the interim?

Kryptonitecomics has been with me for 12 years so I have decided not to change my handle on Ebay but rather utilize Keylargo-rareCoins for mainly BIN's and keep most of the auctions under Kryptonitecomics (thumbs u

It would appear that there's a spot in the lower left corner of the website for a comic button.

I am thinking about revamping the whole site and calling it Key largo rare Comics....I am sure you would approve but I don't think my business partner would lol

Notice: I am no longer affiliated with Key largo Rare Coins so if you are wanting to do business with me specifically then you can continue to find me under Kryptonitecomics on Ebay as you have been for the past 12 years. Thanks

Notice: I am no longer affiliated with Key largo Rare Coins so if you are wanting to do business with me specifically then you can continue to find me under Kryptonitecomics on Ebay as you have been for the past 12 years. Thanks
Is now a good time to sell MS65 Morgans? I was thinking of consigning some to fund my Franklin proof cameo set.

Is now a good time to sell MS65 Morgans? I was thinking of consigning some to fund my Franklin proof cameo set.
I'm assuming you still accept consignments for ebay?

Yes I will and yes it is a good time to sell.....so if you are interested just send me a PM and let me know what you have and we can talk through the details (thumbs u

Yes I will and yes it is a good time to sell.....so if you are interested just send me a PM and let me know what you have and we can talk through the details (thumbs u

Cool!