• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It would be nice if NGC did this at FUN!

10 posts in this topic

NGC Offers New On-Site Grading Tier at PNG/Central StatesPosted on 4/14/2011 New Silver Dollar on-site grading tier for Morgan and Peace Dollars.

NGC is introducing the Silver Dollar on-site grading tier at PNG Day and Central States, Wednesday April 27 to Friday, April 29, 2011. This new tier is for Morgan and Peace Dollars. Tier requirements are listed below:

Silver Dollar Tier $30 per coin

Morgan and Peace Dollars valued at $500 and under (5-coin minimum).

Coins must be in flips.

This tier is for on-site grading services only. Please check with NGC Customer Service for daily submission cut-off times.

Questions should be directed to NGC customer service at service@NGCcoin.com or 1-800-NGC-COIN (642-2646).

good job for ngc to offer this (thumbs u

mucho better for collectors :applause:

i see they want only raw submissions re. coins MUST be in flips

and coins need to be worth under $500 usd EACH OF COURSE

I don't get it. How is this different from anything else they already offer?

Onsite grading at the shows, which means you get the coin back that weekend, usually costs a heck of a lot more.

Chris

Anyone going to the show should bring along a pair of vice-grips, hacksaw, towel, hammer and extra flips.

Chris :devil:

Anyone going to the show should bring along a pair of vice-grips, hacksaw, towel, hammer and extra flips.

Chris :devil:

I think I'll sell up a table next to NGC's with the aforementioned tools, called, 'AJ's Crackout Service'.

$10 for crackouts, $10 for crackout consultations.

And yes, if you are a Morgan or Peace Dollar collector, this is an excellent and cost effective way to get some fast grading. Usually the onsite service is extremely expensive.

Please do this in Philly, NGC!

30% of the value of the coins? Yikes!

Roger,

It's $30 USD (United States Dollars!) per coin. It's AJ's Crack Out Service that charges 30%.

Chris