• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Time Finest?

2 posts in this topic

I see all the Richmond Collection sets have been added to the Registry by DLRC. Is there an All Time Finest section in the works or will the sets just disappear after the auction?

Memo to DLRC: Don't forget to change the grade on your website listing after NGC upgrades a coin [see 1871-CC seated dollar, for example]

Bruce,

Thanks for the correction. I actually have that coin mis-entered in my records (as a 63). If you see any other discrepancies, please advise.

At this time, we haven't actually logged in any coins beyond the gold pieces. I should have the silver dollars entered and imaged on our web site by late May/early June.

Personally, I hope NGC does keep the sets listed in an 'All Time' category becuase I think the Richmond Collection could inspire competition for years to come.

Mucho thanks to Dena for all her hard work on getting the collection posted.

-John