• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Opening (2) 1971 us mint shipping boxes.....5 proof sets per box.

14 posts in this topic

Anyone wants some more videos. :D

Here is the first video

I found that one of the sets was improperly sealed so all of the coins are toned and

another set has a kennedy half-dollar with a strike through.

004.jpg

005-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

Taking the wife out so I will open the other box later. ;)

very nice indeed if you ask me. Think I have a 67 SMS that wasnt fully sealed, but I just figured that was due to tampering. Either way it works out I guess, the seller sent a new one to me and told me to keep the other anyhow. So I got two of them for $8.99

Think I have a 67 SMS that wasnt fully sealed, but I just figured that was due to tampering.

The 1966 and 67 SMS sets were not sealed. They were just in a snap together plastic holder.

Think I have a 67 SMS that wasnt fully sealed, but I just figured that was due to tampering.

The 1966 and 67 SMS sets were not sealed. They were just in a snap together plastic holder.

I see. Thank you for the information.

Well it looks like ur having fun Jaime. But, no narration? We don't even get to see ur smiling face as you grab an unopened box? lol

Jamie is (Coin finger's Louie) and is in the Federal Witness Protection..

How in the Heell do you think he is having all the fun with these new boxes of coins no ones ever saw before. G