• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1000th post giveaway

45 posts in this topic

The contest/give away is now closed. We only await the potential tie breaker silver price:) Good luck to all

I had Ohio State winning the college brackets if that helps my chances of winning the ASE :D
me too :(

Here is the closing price but since I am not home until Sunday the final winner will have to wait for official confirmation :( Sorry but my memory is on vacation with the rest of my body :blush:

04/01/2011 SILVER

04/01/2011 time 17:15 bid 37.83 ask 37.85

http://www.kitco.com/charts/livesilver.html#ny

And the winner is ................... :gossip: No one guessed the missing date so it is a good thing I had a tie breaker. :o I was missing 2007 and the closest was 2008w so I just went to the tie breaker of the closing price of silver and the winner guessed within eleven cents so congratulations to

woodie :acclaim::headbang::golfclap: Would Wooden Jefferson please step up to the podium and accept his prize. Oh wait, just pm me with the pertinent info and I will send your prize on its way. Thanks to all who participated. :cool: