• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This weekend's shows at White Plains, NY and Parsippany, NJ - anyone going?

9 posts in this topic

Hi Dave,

I have to work on Saturday, so I will be going to the White Plains show on Friday. Too bad our schedules don’t match.

John

Mike,

The show is at the Westchester County Center in White Plains, right at the intersection of the Bronx River parkway & Central Ave. The hours are Fri. noon till 6:00 p.m., Sat. 10 a.m. till 6:00 p.m., and Sun. 10 a.m. till 3:00 p.m.

There are some currency dealers as well as some stamp dealers at the show. If you want more info you can call the show manager, his name is Mark Simon and his number is 914-423-7957.

I recommend going either Friday or Saturday if you plan to go, because like most shows by Sunday you would have probably missed the best of what the show had to offer.

John

Mike,

Carl Bombara is usually there with a nice inventory of US large and small size notes. He usually goes to Parsippany on Sundays, though. As I recall there are some other currency dealers there, as well as dealers who have both coins and currency.

John,

Please let me know if New World Rarities is there. Thanks!