• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roll junk silver dollars

2 posts in this topic

Trying to get rid of some silver junk to buy some coins for my 7070. This is a roll of junk silver dollars 17 morgans and 3 peace dollars (very ugly). I can provide pictures if interested, the peace dollars may be of a little nicer quality, but I am not a peace dollar guy so off they go.

I am asking $550 for the roll (I will pay shipping). It looks like about going rate is around $580-620 at auction, but after fees I would only net around $540. I can accept Paypal gift or money orders. If not comfortable doing Paypal gift we can split the fees.

I haven't sold anything on here, but have purchased from several and can provide references. Also my eBay user ID is "deryk" if you want to check it out.

Trying to get rid of some silver junk to buy some coins for my 7070. This is a roll of junk silver dollars 17 morgans and 3 peace dollars (very ugly). I can provide pictures if interested, the peace dollars may be of a little nicer quality, but I am not a peace dollar guy so off they go.

I am asking $550 for the roll (I will pay shipping). It looks like about going rate is around $580-620 at auction, but after fees I would only net around $540. I can accept Paypal gift or money orders. If not comfortable doing Paypal gift we can split the fees.

I haven't sold anything on here, but have purchased from several and can provide references. Also my eBay user ID is "deryk" if you want to check it out.

:takeit: