• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High-End and Monster Rainbow Toned Morgan Dollars - Gallery and Research Article

11 posts in this topic

Sorry about the funky username. Somebody stole my original "poorguy" username and also someone took "POORGUY". Geez. I may have just forgotten the original poorguy one. I never figured why they have a "username" and a "display name". Only place I ever had to remember 2 usernames.

Hey everybody. I've been away for awhile from this arena but I thought that since many of my friends post here, I would let you guys know of a new article I wrote to help folks appreciate high-end and monster toned Morgan dollars.

Please read through the article and enjoy the gallery of high-end and monster toned Morgans that I have imaged over the past couple of years. The article is quite large and I plan on adding much information to it along with updating the gallery when I get high-end or monster toners under my camera. I would emplore knowledgable members to contact me with any additional information I can add to the article to help collectors appreciate high-end toned Morgans and to warn them what to look out for when buying them.

Also, if you have pictures of artificially toned Morgan dollars, I am compiling a catalog of them and will be adding what I have shortly. Since most coin doctors have certain "looks" to the they create, seeing images of them will help collectors to match patterns with the doctors then match the doctor to the submission of that certified coin, if the coin is actually certified. I've been looking all over the web for a comprehensive article on toned morgans and if they are there, they are well-hidden.

High-End and Monster Toned Morgan Dollars Research Article and Gallery

I have thick skin. If you see information that is wrong, please feel free to post it or email me at brandon@jhonecash.com and we'll get it straightened out. It doesn't matter how you get it to me or if it embarasses me for saying something wrong. What is important is that the right information gets into the article. This is a living, breathing article and gallery. The more information we can provide to collectors, the less will get burned and get turned off from toned coins and numismatics in general.

Also, if you have any toned morgans you feel should be displayed in the gallery, I would love to image them and/or purchase them from you.

If this is breaking any forum rules, I sincerely apologize. That was not the intention.

Enjoy!

-Thanks,

-Brandon Kelley

-972-746-9193

-brandon@jhonecash.com

Thanks for stopping by Brandon! I know the feeling of having someone steal your moniker and for me anyhow, ATS, they don't even use it!! What a shame!

All the best, look forward to some continued greatness from you!

That is an outstanding article. I am looking forward to rereading it several times. Keep up the good work.

Brandon, that was one of the best researched and well written articles that I have read in years.

And the photos knocked my socks off.

A+