• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Picked up some new colorful Franklins and Washingtons!

12 posts in this topic

These are all raw at this time and will be submitted within a week or two. If you would like to guess what they will grade please feel free to do so :). Enjoy!

DSCN3081-horz.jpg

DSCN3083-horz.jpg

DSCN3019-horz.jpg

DSCN3033-horz.jpg

DSCN3035-horz.jpg

DSCN3037-horz.jpg

DSCN3039-horz.jpg

DSCN3051-horz.jpg

DSCN3053-horz.jpg

DSCN3055-horz.jpg

DSCN2885-horz.jpg

DSCN3009-horz.jpg

DSCN3029-horz.jpg

DSCN3031-horz.jpg

DSCN3041-horz.jpg

DSCN3047-horz.jpg

DSCN2883-horz.jpg

DSCN2889-horz.jpg

Nice looking group of coins. Good luck with your submission. I like this one the best.

DSCN3033-horz.jpg

Thanks. The 58d you like is a very hard coin to image. Its even more colorful in hand but my setup has me rather limited :(.

Those 51 Frankies are unbelievable.

I'm going to disagree with you. At least in the pictures, they appear to be your typical drab grey and brown mottled mint set toned coins. Not a look I like very much at all. The bell lines, especially on the first one, are rather strong, but that is to be expected of an early D mint coin.

I do really like a couple of them, such as the one Tejas commented on, and the very last Franklin.

I like the first two 1958 Franklins and the 1958 quarter rocks! Impressive set of toners you have there. Good luck with your submissions! Also, your photographs are outstanding! I don't know how you guys get such awesome pictures.

I'm going to disagree with you. At least in the pictures, they appear to be your typical drab grey and brown mottled mint set toned coins. Not a look I like very much at all. The bell lines, especially on the first one, are rather strong, but that is to be expected of an early D mint coin.

I do really like a couple of them, such as the one Tejas commented on, and the very last Franklin.

The pics i took pretty much straight on with one light. They are a bit more attractive in hand but def not monsters but are decent coins the two 51's.

I like the first two 1958 Franklins and the 1958 quarter rocks! Impressive set of toners you have there. Good luck with your submissions! Also, your photographs are outstanding! I don't know how you guys get such awesome pictures.

Thanks. With the setup i have it took ALOT of trial and error to get them the way you see them. The trick is i have to image them raw as my camera is a simple nikon L20 cool pix. If those coins go into slabs it is near impossible to take a picture like that. Soon i will step up to a D5000 with a sigma macro lense along with a much better lighting setup and copy stand. They will come out even better than what you see! If you can believe it, all those coins are even better in hand!

The pics i took pretty much straight on with one light. They are a bit more attractive in hand but def not monsters but are decent coins the two 51's.

meh. I still think they're unbelievable. ;)