• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Complaints /\

40 posts in this topic

Your the same guy who told a new guy at the pcgs forum who needed help on buying a coin from ebay that the coin had been cleaned ???

How could you tell him that btw ?

It was not a good picture and there were no visible sign's of cleaning .

I'm assuming your using the same judgement on this thread as you did on that one .

If you're talking about the bust half in the ACG slab, then to me the light grey lusterless look was my indication that it was cleaned. Perhaps it was the picture. I'd rather say it is cleaned than say nothing and he get screwed.

Would your judgement call on this to say nothing and let him buy it? Perhaps you would just say it looks nice and then when he complains that PCGS bodybagged it for cleaning, you could complain about him complaining?

Someone give the CRY BABIES a milk bottle. Wa!!! Wa!!! Wa!!!

Buy a PF 70 or MS 70. It is cheaper than wasting your money getting hundreds of coins graded and hoping for one.

COINHOLEIO

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

He's right. If you have 5 stars there's nowhere to go but down. With 1 star it can't get worse. Sort of like a ballplayer in a batting slump trying to get his average back down to zero so he can start over.