• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Canon EOS XTi Kit plus extras *****SOLD******

17 posts in this topic

**************SOLD************

I am selling my Canon EOS 400D (XTi). I bought it as a kit and will sell it the same way, including the original box. Here is a link that shows the features of the camera. In a dialog box on the bottom right of the page is a list of items included in the box. Canon EOS XTi Link

I am also including a Canon RS-60E3 Remote Switch, which cost $20 and a Canon EOS XTi AC Adapter that cost $50. With the AC adapter you can take pictures of coins and not worry about charging batteries. I use it almost 100% of the time.

I bought the camera kit 2 years ago for $700 and will sell it for $325. If interested, please send a PM.

I am also including this copy stand.

Wow guys, do not pass this up if you are even thinking about picking up a new camera setup. I'm sure you guys have seen Bob's results, so pair this setup with a nice 100mm macro lens and some lighting, you'll be set!!!

I guess that new camera is working out for you after all Bob!! I'd love to see some of the new results.

I haven't done much with it yet, but have some stuff coming in within the next week or so. I did mess around with DCarr's '64-D PL Peace dollar and got a couple of decent shots.

92a50b17.jpgf6f7c4ef.jpg

Bob, Does your camera have a memory? In other words, would it remember how to take terrific pictures of coins or would I have to learn the techniques? lol

Bob, Does your camera have a memory? In other words, would it remember how to take terrific pictures of coins or would I have to learn the techniques? lol

That would take away from all the fun. Besides, think of all the money you'd save on haircuts after you pull out all your hair. :)

That would take away from all the fun. Besides, think of all the money you'd save on haircuts after you pull out all your hair. :)

:signfunny: X 2

Hi There

What sort of cost would you be looking at to throw a 100mm on this ?

Thanks Martin :)

I'm still using mine, but it would add at least $400. It would be tough to find one cheaper than that.

Rats, after sleeping on the decision and finally making up my mind on it I am too late. :mad: Woe is me for being so indecisive :censored:

**************SOLD************

Dang! More competition :( ! :banana:

It's OK James. The new owner is from ATS. I think your position in the photo hierarchy over here will continue unscathed. :) Nothing more than a shot across your bow.

Hey Bruce,

I picked up a barely used Canon EOS 7D at a very good price along with a 180mm macro lens, used, but in a similar condition. I love both of them. I'll have to get a step stool for anything larger than a silver dollar. Unfortunately I didn't have either in time for Sam's contest.

Hey Bruce,

I picked up a barely used Canon EOS 7D at a very good price along with a 180mm macro lens, used, but in a similar condition. I love both of them. I'll have to get a step stool for anything larger than a silver dollar. Unfortunately I didn't have either in time for Sam's contest.

Nice rig,... The 7D is a nice camera... congrats on that. I am loving my 1D mark III. Just a killer camera.. One of these days I am gonna get me a macro lens. Congrats and good luck :D