• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: Silver Eagles 2006-W MS69, & 2010 Proofs

4 posts in this topic

Greetings! My post count here isn't much, but "across the street" I've been at it since 2006. I've been on NGC as a member since 2009, but this is my first thread on the Money Marketplace. If you would like to check my references first, please just let me know, and I could point you to people here on the Collector's Society boards, and on the Collector's Universe forums, who could vouch for me as a seller, as well as a buyer.

PCGS MS-69, 2006-W, now $61 (was 65) - includes free shipping. I suppose there's no scarcity of near perfect examples of this first edition of the burnished planchet Silver Eagle. But if you've been needing one for your set, this particular one will look great in it. No toning and no spotting.

2006-Wx625obst.jpg2006-Wx625rbst.jpg

2010 Silver Proofs, 6 available, now $52 each (were 55 ea) - includes free shipping. Each one a keeper. OGP and COA. No toning and no spotting!

Terms: Prices include insured delivery. Payment accepted by USPS money order, and Paypal. If by Paypal, please add 3% for fees. --John