• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible One Time Opportunity - Walker Guide - Bruce Fox

2 posts in this topic

Expected to deliver next week is the final lot of a new, never used famous out of print book - "The Complete Guide to Liberty Half Dollars" by Bruce Fox.

CS member Numismatists that want a piece of history in brand new condition are in luck if you Email post me before this lot is gone.To my knowledge there are no more new copies available.

If you check out Amazon, there is one new copy available for $159 and 8 used for $99.95 + shipping to $270 + shipping.

If you check out Ebay, I have two copies listed @ $125 each.

Please Email post me with desired quantity @ $85 delivered. I have 20 NEW copies available and will most likely ship to you the week of 2/7. Note, if demand allows, I will honor multiple purchases. Please email post me with your request. Acceptable payment is PayPal - Personal Tab (no fees) or mail a check and when clears, I will ship.

Take advantage of a one time great offer to own a NEW out of print book of historic importance at a GREAT value!

03ee1975.jpg