• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading Results are in!! Just made a Top Pop!!

24 posts in this topic

Well my NGC freebie submission was up in March so I decided to hurry up and send in 5 coins.

I had recently bought a unopened 1954 proof set and I like the toning on the 10C, 25C &

50C so I sent those in since I couldn't really find anything else worth sending.

I also sent a 1893 5C that I cracked out of a anacs holder it was graded PF65. Now PF64 Cameo

I also sent a 1952 10C that I cracked out of a PCGS holder it was graded PF67Cameo.

From the day I got the Roosevelt I knew it was undergraded. I wanted to send it to NGC

to see if they would give me PF68 Star Cameo. It has a ultra cameo reverse. Well

NGC did even better they gave me PF69 Cameo Top Pop 2/0. So I turned a coin that

I got for $225 and turned it into a $2000+ coin. Numismedia Price $4690. I looked through

the auction archieve but I didn't find any PF69 Cameo being sold. The other PF69 Cameo

was poped last year. I remeber seeing it on ebay but I don't think it ever sold.

Submission.jpg

195210C.jpg

:whee::banana: I am very very happy with the results!! :banana::whee:

Did you dip it before submitting? If you did I can see why you received a UC 69.

Sweet coin and grade. Congrats to you, not on the price and value, but the new pop.. Sit on it and watch it mature even more.. George

Did you dip it before submitting? If you did I can see why you received a UC 69.

Sweet coin and grade. Congrats to you, not on the price and value, but the new pop.. Sit on it and watch it mature even more.. George

NO I have never dipped a coin. Neither NGC or PCGS has ever awarded a 1952 the ultra cameo designation.

Well done Jaime!! And to think, you could have just had a Gold Bean instead!! lol

Nope.....CAC doesn't accept any Roosevelt's. ;)

The coin is a real killer in hand!!

You are absolutely correct! I thought it was a 1964 thing... but I guess they are biased against FDR!

There is no market for Rosies. ;) These CAC dealers cannot sell them so they cannot take them in. ;) Sarcasm... or is it?

You are absolutely correct! I thought it was a 1964 thing... but I guess they are biased against FDR!

There is no market for Rosies. ;) These CAC dealers cannot sell them so they cannot take them in. ;) Sarcasm... or is it?

:roflmao: Maybe you should watch the bidding wars on Heritage!! ;)