• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi all .. still alive

22 posts in this topic

Hi all i am still alive .. if you missed me .. sold a lot of my collection as the prices are so high and volatery redundancy from the councils hear in the uk .. forces your hand sometimes .. but been adding to the bottle collection .. so hear are some pictures for you all ..

7thjan008.jpg

7thjan006.jpg

7thjan002.jpg

7thjan014.jpg

sunset008-1.jpg

manky042-1.jpg

reform004.jpg

oh and the new pup has been taking some time up

phes003.jpg

Hey, Dooly!

How in the heck are you? Thanks for letting us know that you're still alive. Last year was not good for the mortality rate of the Collectors Society.

Stay well!

Chris

I've always enjoyed reading your adventures. If anyone here has not seen Dooly's bottle digging videos on Youtube, check them out. This Englishman doesn't fool around when he's on a dig, backhoes and all.

Cheers lads .. nice to speak to you all again .. and the nice comments :whee:

yep been a bit of a funny complexed year with shed loads going on !!

been digging a canny bit and had some nice finds .. doing a large tip with a machine .. but cannot post about it yet as it is all hushush! but will do when i have finished it.

just to save all the hassle hear is a link to whats been found ..

http://nebc.2.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=2223

SORRY THERE ARE 29 pages !!!!!

The videos are worth a look at

speak soon

Heck, I was starting to think that Dooly was the one who found the cache of 80 US double eagles in a garden in England and he'd skipped town!