• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Morgan and Roosevelt Toners *Price Reduced

5 posts in this topic

*I am all ears as far as any offers go*

Up for sale today is an 1880-S PCGS MS64 Morgan.

Price: $92 (SHIPPED)

This coin exhibits two crescent rainbows, one on the obverse and the reverse. The obverse rainbow is not dominated by one color, rather multiple colors meeting to form the crescent. The palette of powder blue, a light rustic orange, and a dark magenta along with the highly lustrous obverse make for a beautiful toner. The reverse has similar colors, complimented by the rest of the coin, with its blast white surfaces. The coin is housed in an older green PCGS holder, and is graded rather accurately at MS64. There are two main areas that cause the coin from not grading any higher. There is a deep mark by the “M” in UNUM and extends past one star outward, near the hair. Also on the obverse there is a horizontal hit on the neck. The rest of the coin is relatively clean, and the cheek is nearly flawless.

1880-SPCGSMS641.jpg

The second coin up for sale today is a 1958 NGC MS65 deeply toned Roosevelt dime.

Price: $70 (Shipped)

This coin is absolutely amazing. The obverse and reverse are both deeply and fully toned, there is no white on this coin! The obverse is mostly a dark midnight blue which flows beautifully with its lustrous surfaces and the small peripheral rainbows that follow. The reverse is dominated by a dark tangerine and pastel pinks and purples to go along with a hint of the same tone of blue that is found on the obverse.

*NOTE: The slab that the coin is housed in has many marks! Do not confuse surface/contact marks with slab scratches/marks!

1958NGCMS65.jpg

I will take $130 for both coins.

I have two payment options, PayPal or Money Order.

If paying by PayPal send money via gift option.

If paying by Money Order, I will wait until the money clears, then ship out your coin.

I ship USPS first class.

Thanks