• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walter Breen's "Complete Encyclopedia of United States and Colonial Coins" et al

1 post in this topic

I have a need to sell these two books by Walter Breen. The first is his most famous "Complete Encyclopedia of United States and Colonial Coins" which is in Like New condition, the spine has never been fully opened as have no pages. The only wear showing at all is on the dust cover from handling. Most of these books are severely worn with damaged spines. photos as follows. SOLD

The other book by Walter Breen is his "Walter Breen's Encyclopedia of United States and Colonial Proof Coins, 1722-1977" This book I cannot classify as Like New only because of the writing of the past owners and stamp inside the opening page. Yet the spine is like new with no known damage throughout the book. The Dust cover is torn down the spine area quite severely, but no damage to the book other than what is noted. Photos as follows. $140 with $5.00 shipping.

WalterBreensEncyclopediaofUSandColonialProofCoins.jpg

Please PM me if you want this book as this is being listed elsewhere for sale.

Thank you,

Jim