• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my type set

7 posts in this topic

Due to hard times I am selling most of my coins in my type set, all coins in my type set are for sale except the 1883 proof set pieces.

Click on the link below, "Cat's Meow", to see the coins and contact me if there's anything that interests you with an offer.

Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you.

Paul

Thanks every one for your inquires and kind words!

The old type set is getting smaller but there are still many very good looking coins still available.

Paul

Bummer to hear that you're selling your set, too, Pablo. We had some fun competition going on for years. (thumbs u

It was actually easier letting my collection go than I thought but I now have a nice home that is bought and paid for: exactly what YunYun wanted. So, it's all good.

Good thing, too, 'cause I'd be drooling over the chance to upgrade my set. :cloud9:

And, yeah, the economic time we're facing really bite! Remember that I worked for 8 years as a cat scan, MRI and x-ray traveler making the big bucks. Then, in 2009, the market dried all up. I didn't work for awhile myself but I sure enjoyed the time off! I lucked out and landed a FT CT/MRI job here in Vegas but I happened to be in the right time at the right place...

Best of luck to you, brother Paul!